FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you require further assistance, have a questions, or you would like to share your shopping experience with us, please contact us at: email@example.com
1. Why don't you advertise your prices?
On our website, and throughout our social media channels, you will notice that we don’t post prices. In today’s ever-growing competitive landscape it is important for us to keep our pricing competitive. As a result of these price changes, it has become increasingly difficult to keep our posted prices up-to-date, therefore we do not advertise our prices.
2. Do you give pricing over the phone if I call a store?
We do not disclose pricing for our merchandise over the phone at any store location.
For more information see: > PRICING POLICY
3. What is your exchange policy?
Exchanges - 30 days from original date of purchase, with original receipt. All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, with the original packaging and tags attached and intact.
4. What is your return/refund policy?
Returns/Refunds - 10 days from original date of purchase, with original receipt. All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, with the original packaging and tags attached and intact.
5. What is your policy on damaged/defective merchandise?
Manufacturer's Defects - 60 days from original date of purchase with original receipt. All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, with the original packaging and tags attached and intact.
- Merchandise that is damaged must be as a result of a manufacturing defect and not caused by regular wear and tear.
- Damages will be assessed at the discretion of the store manager.
- If the item is deemed to be a manufacturer's defect an exchange will be issued for the same/similar in-store/in-stock item.
For more information see: > RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
6. Can I put a product on hold at a store for pick-up?
Yes, products can be put on hold for up to 24 hours (ending the next day at closing time).
7. Does each store location have their own set hours of operation?
Yes, each location has it's own set hours of operation.
You can view all of our locations hours of operation here: > STORE LOCATOR
8. What is your gift card policy?
Gift cards are available for purchase at all SVP SPORTS locations. They can be purchased in any denomination and are redeemable for in-store/in-stock merchandise at all stores.
Gift cards do not expire.
9. What is your policy in regards to customers with disabilities/special needs?
We respect the dignity and independence of all our customers and we are committed to ensuring that our stores are integrated and accessible to all people with disabilities/special needs.
All store locations have taken steps to reasonably accommodate the needs of customers with disabilities/special needs by offering services and facilities that provide equal opportunities for participation.
For more information see: > ACCESSIBILTY
10. Why can't I bring food or drinks into a store while I am shopping?
Our stores usually experience a high volume of shoppers, in order to protect our merchandise, avoid spills that can be a safety concern and not disturb other customers, we do not allow any food or drinks in any of our stores.
You are welcome to leave your drinks at the front with an associate, however food needs to be eaten outside before you can enter any store.
11. Why do I have to check my bags when I shop at a store?
To reduce theft at all stores, we do not allow bags of any type in the store. Small purses are an exception, however if you have a large purse we reserve the right to check your bag.
We also reserve the right to check baby and toddler strollers.
Large in-store shopping bags are provided for your shopping convenience.
12. Do you have public bathrooms at your stores?
Not all stores have public bathrooms. The following is a list of stores that do have bathrooms for public use:
13. Can I bring my pet(s) into the store?
No, only service animals for people who are disabled or have special needs are allowed in the store.