Having been in business for close to 30 years, SVP Sports is considered one of the GTA’s Premiere Athletic Footwear and Leisure wear destinations. We are a good company in the process of becoming a great company! As we continue to grow, we believe an integral part of the process is finding great people.
SVP Sports does not offer dead end jobs. We are a team environment that rewards hard word, dedication, creativity and professionalism in the workplace. We offer competitive wages, promotion from within and the opportunity for profit sharing to qualified individuals.
• Identify and prioritize business needs in order to strategically accomplish standards
• Recruit, hire and coach all team members
• Execute company strategies and show the ability to deliver sales results
• Responsible for all aspects of management including customer service, merchandising, operations and training
• Two years management experience
• Superior communication and organizational skills
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills, with a talent for building customer loyalty
• Must be able to work weekends and flexible hours
If you feel you have the personality and experience to be a leader on our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We are looking for great people to join our team. We want people with a track record of proven retail experience who understand how to be both customer service and goal oriented. Are you someone with a sense of style, great outgoing personality, friendly and able to work well in an energized team environment? If so we need you. You should be professional, well organized and able to multi-task. Experience in a sports related retail environments as well as computer experience are considered assets.
If you feel you have the qualifications to be an asset to one of our teams, please stop by your closest SVP and ask to speak with a manager, or feel free to forward your resume to email@example.com.
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.